Insert Hidden Emoticon into Yahoo Messenger
What a long tittle !!
Never mind, the important thing it can represent what I post.
Smiley or Emoticons usually use for expressing our mood or feeling during chatting. Emoticons is effective to represent our countenance during chat. But in Yahoo Messenger there are default emoticons only, these are:
There are many ways to insert emoticon which we want, by clicking at the emoticon or by typing combination between colon, dash and end of braces, the result is smile like this 🙂 seventeen centimeters smile.
But it is impossible for us to remember all of the emoticons code or visiting hidden emoticon every time we want to use it. In another case you can use Gaim or pidgin which we can see hidden emoticons on it. But, it can not “Buzz” like Yahoo Messenger, you can type “<ding>” to “Buzz” actually.
* Is it important? I don’t think so
Wait in a minute, I’ll gotta drink..
* Take a glass of water
* Stir it (Should I?)
Ok, lets us continuing it, dech
For you guy who Yahoo Messenger lovers, I have a tips for you to insert hidden emoticon into Yahoo Messenger.
here the instruction:
- Only work on Yahoo Messenger 8 series or upper
- Make sure you use Yahoo Messenger 8 series or upper
- Download YEmotePlus plugin. Click ‘Install Now‘, then click ‘Launch Application’
- Login on to Yahoo Messenger
- Click some of your buddies in your buddy list, in order to open the Messenger Window.
- After Messenger Window appear,
click menu ‘Actions‘ then ‘Choose a Plugin‘
7. Click ‘Start‘ in YEmotePlus
From the picture above we can see that it is divide into two parts of emoticon. One set emoticon above contains of default emoticon while the other one contains hidden emoticon.
Click at emoticon which you want, then the emoticon will change into combination of characters on ‘typing window’
When button ‘Send‘ or ‘Enter’ pressed, emoticon will be send.
How clever I am .. ,.,
hehehehe *due to infected by narcissistic powerful virus ..
OK, thats all of my post
For you who still confuse with this post, please contact the telephone number on your screen.
* This one is caused by telequiz “jari-jari”. hehehehe,.,.,.,.
– Sorry if the English is not well –
Give comments to make it well 😛